[Rhodes22-list] Fearless

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 21 23:03:29 EDT 2006

Phil:  Kathy and I were returning to Florida after a week with grandchildren
at Myrtle Beach for Spring Break.  We spent the night at the Navy Lodge
(retired AF) on the way south.  Any time I get near water, docks, etc. we
just have to look around.  We owned our Rhodes 22 for over ten years before
we passed her on to a new owner when we moved up to a Tartan 37 so that we
could do a bit more extensive cruising after retiring from my second career.

We spotted "Fearless" as se were departing the marina area so I just had to
have a look.  How long have you had her?  Looks like you and Chris are
taking very good care of her.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"