[Rhodes22-list] need project boat.R22

Lee Cook leecook1 at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 21 23:39:31 EDT 2006

Hi, Pete,
    I have a Rhodes 22 for sale at this time.  I live in Shalimar, FL which
is a suburb of Fort Walton Beach.  The boat comes with a trailer.  If you
are interested, send me an e-mail or call me at 850-651-3218.  I have had
the boat listed on the net for about three for four days and have had an
unbelievable response.  Looking forward to talking to you.  Lee Cook