[Rhodes22-list] E-bay Rhodes 22 was:need project boat.R22

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:17:06 EDT 2006

I know we had the history lesson of General Boats and Stan's litigation
against copy-cat builders, but I couldn't find it in the archives.  That
Rhodes 22 o E-bay doesn't have a GBX HID #.  My guess is that is not a
real Rhodes 22, but I know Stan was having the hulls mad in the mid-west
back then. Anyone remember the facts?

Todd T.