[Rhodes22-list] E-bay Rhodes 22 was:need project boat.R22

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:39:35 EDT 2006

We probably won't get to it until the semester ends ina few weeks.  She has
picked out colors, I think.  Thank god I talked her out of Pink!

We need to strip all of the hardware and then clean real well, sand it down,
use marine bondo to fill the gelcoat chips, sand and then finally paint. I
may have missed a step or two, but we'll get it.  With other stuff we want
to do, it may not get wet this season, but should be ready by next season.

Hank