[Rhodes22-list] Prospective future Rhodes 22 owner

Bill Van Deinse vandei at maine.rr.com
Sun Apr 23 11:52:08 EDT 2006

Hi.
I live on the southern coast of Maine.  I am very impressed with what I have seen of the Rhodes22 ath the boat show, website for General Marine and speaking with Stan.  I plan to visit the plant in June.  I wonder if anybody has any advice for me about the boat and the purchase process.  I have never owned a trailerable boat of any sort.  I hhave some concerns about the ease of launching, hauling          and ease of of rigging for  my wife and myself.
I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks
Bill V.