[Rhodes22-list] Message for Rummy

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 08:53:02 EDT 2006

Warren,

I am not Rummy but I own a R22 and a Bantam. I am not the only one on this
list who owns both. I live a couple of hours south of you in Knoxville TN.
If you are really wanting to give a boat away let me know. I am sure I could
find a home for it. Is it on a trailer? Wood or Fiberglass?

Good luck,

Wally