[Rhodes22-list] Time Issue

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 24 10:11:57 EDT 2006

Bill:  Hmmmm...  We had a computer problem and I had to reformat the hard
drive (last resort) so somethings (actually many things) are not yet squared
away.  We are on eastern standard just as you are so something internally to
the computer must be off at this point.  My time bar on the computer seems
to be correct so I have some digging to do.

Sharp eye!

Thanks,

Bob on the "NoKaOi"