[Rhodes22-list] Bomb, Bomb, Iran!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Apr 26 15:51:56 EDT 2006

Actually, I thought it was funny, to a point (although I must say that the "bomb Iran to the tune of the Beach Boys song was done in the 80's during the hostage crises). However, I lost my sense of humor when the author used footage of American Soldiers being blown up.

Poor taste for "humor", a parody, or any type of political "funny bones". Those are/were real soldiers with real loved ones and real families.

>>> ekroposki at charter.net 4/26/2006 1:31:27 pm >>>

Bill E
      After all that STAN has done for you, you ought to be flogged at the
mast...

      I said Bill Effros when I saw this one:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/THEWRONGARMY.HTML

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.