[Rhodes22-list] Continued....hit the wrong damn key.

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Fri Apr 28 18:59:16 EDT 2006

yup.. me too... Roger was a wealth of information, clarity and commitment to
helping others.

I don't believe you are responsible for chasing him out Rummy... I believe
it was the result of some general disrespectful and negative posts that
seemed to be targeted at him in combination with his overall discouraging
situation work wise.

Saroj