[Rhodes22-list] Wash., DC marinas

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Sat Apr 29 00:35:37 EDT 2006

Ellie, Mark, et all

I brought it up in the beginning because I have been thinking of taking the time to travel up the chesapeake and potomac for a little trip after Ad Astra is finished.  Thanks for all the info.  I need to check on cost of a transit slip for a couple of days at the washington sailing marinia.  The other thing I have been trying to find out is if the Washington Navy yard has a marina.  Anybody know?

Steve
S/V Ad Astra