[Rhodes22-list] Wash., DC marinas

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 15:55:11 EDT 2006

Steve,
If you want to do the sightseeing thing in DC, it
might be a thought to go to Solomons Is, or one of the
marinas on the MD shore of the Potomac, rent an car,
(Enterprise comes to you) drive to a MD Metro station
(not so very far from the marinas), and travel to DC
that way. It's quite a long haul up the Potomac to DC;
if your time is somewhat limited you may not want to
spend it motorong up the Potomac... and you'll be out
of the city & enjoying the country at night.

Elle
--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>