[Rhodes22-list] Spar paint and Nick Kuzniarski

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 1 12:35:30 EDT 2006

Nick:
     People seem to be avoiding your question.  Could it be that no one on
the list has ever painted their mast?  Or is it those garlic bagels?
     Actually I have heard reference to a white mast a couple of years ago.
I think that Art has one that has been painted but he is never around that
boat sitting forlornly at Big Water.  He is aboard his other Rhodes 22
Continental standard mast boat on the water keeping cool.
     May be you should become the list expert on mast painting?  What color
are you considering?  Orange and purple would be appropriate around here.
See:

http://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/clemson_tigers_flag_226_ctg.html
or see:
http://camera.clemson.edu/weather/