[Rhodes22-list] LED Navigation Lights available from Ancor

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Aug 1 20:12:44 EDT 2006

Art,

I've been replacing conventional bulbs with LEDs.  The LEDs are never as
bright as the bulbs they replace, but they do use far less electricity,
and shouldn't suffer filament problems.  They're expensive, and I'm not
sure they really pay, but I like them anyhow.

I haven't been using them in navigational situations, although a dimmer
LED that works is probably a lot safer than a bright incandescent that
never works when you need it.

Bill Effros