[Rhodes22-list] Looking for these parts. Please help

MJPTV1 at aol.com MJPTV1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 00:18:25 EDT 2006

Please add to our newsletter:

I need help.  [1] I have a 1986 Rhodes 22,  and am looking  for the part that
attaches the boom to the mast.  Mine has  deteriorated and I'm worried the
part that holds both pieces together will break  and the boom will pull out and
get lose during a sail.  2]  I am also  looking for information on where to
purchase a wood hatch door.  I have  called Rhodes to find out where I may
purchase these two parts but have not yet  heard back.  Any advice on where to get
these two parts would be greatly  appreciated.  Please contact me at
_MJPTV1 at aol.com_ (mailto:MJPTV1 at aol.com)
Thanks.