[Rhodes22-list] Looking for these parts. Please help

budconnor at earthlink.net budconnor at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 08:57:29 EDT 2006

MJ,
  could you post of picture of the boom attachment?  If the bolt is pulling out
of the plastic, then you might be able to tap it and use a larger size bolt,
but we would need to see a picture to better understand your need.
On the wood hatch door, a marine hardware store may be able to fabricate
a new one for you, or at least get you the marine plywood you need.
(I replaced mine with plexiglass, some folks replace theirs with starboard.)
I recommend getting your hatch done locally, to insure a proper fit.

-Bud