[Rhodes22-list] Stiff mainsail furler

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:15:32 EDT 2006

Chris,

Don't know the answer to that one but if there was any WD40 residue left
where they glued the tile, it would explain why they didn't stick.  WD40 is
primarily a solvent, not a lubricant.  I've been very happy with SailKote as
a lubricant for anything on the mast and boom.  WD40 works well as a
cleaner, rust, and gunk remover, but you need something drier and less messy
for a permanent lubricant.

Here is another tasteless Columbia joke.

What does NASA stand for?
Need Another Seven Astronauts!

Brad