[Rhodes22-list] Enemy of the State?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 05:43:36 EDT 2006

Slim,

Upgrade to a better scotch and you won't babble, you'll become enlightened.
Go to a high-end liquor store and look for Dalmore Cigar Malt.  Even better
yet, sip it with a good cigar.  Just be sure to record all your thoughts or
you'll have to repeat the experience because you forgot all the good ideas
you had.

Brad