[Rhodes22-list] All Puns Intended. (Humor)

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sun Aug 6 18:21:50 EDT 2006

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
> 1. Two  antennas met on a roof...

And so we kill two stoners with one bard...

The jester was standing on the gallows, with the rope around
his neck.  He had offended the king with his constant parade
of groaners, and the king had had enough.  "Jester," said the
king, "say you will pun no more, and I shall let you live."
Given the options, the jester agreed, whereupon the king
gestured to the executioner to take the rope from around the
jester's neck.  Overjoyed at his escape, the jester
exclaimed, "No noose is good noose!" and was promptly hanged.

Rummy, may the muse continue to inhabit your brain housing
group, appropriately and delightfully befuddled by the fumes
therein, shedding ideas as enthusiastically as a newlywed
sheds clothes.

/Robert