[Rhodes22-list] Another picture of Stan's Hampton 26

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 6 17:43:00 EDT 2006

Rummy,
     If he had put the interior into that boat and tried to sell it we would
know the answer.  For the record I asked him what he was going to do with it
and he said that he was keeping the hull in the event that General Boats
decided ever to build the line.  Keep in mind that it is not a Phil Rhodes
design.
     He said that he was happy building the R22.  He said that he was too
old to tackle the project.  If somebody ever had the cash to invest, he
would show him what to do, keeping in mind that Stan would control the
project.  If you have several hundred thousand dollars, you might be the
one.  However, Stan does not drink, so there might be an issue.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA