[Rhodes22-list] Political: Innovative Illegal Alien Smuggling

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 17:36:33 EDT 2006

Brad, It's too bad that you don't believe in God, but it sure is good Israel does. A dinky little country like that has got to have an inside tract to survive all the crap that they have been dogging.

  Bob s/v Kel Leel

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Jim,

Hello from Guadalajara, Mexico. We took our obligatory ten minute delay to
let the home team hit the gate on time this morning while we waited for
nothing. Forget all the shit I did in route to make "the world on time",
they won in the end. We got through customs with the minimal of hassle and
I hope the freight did to. You've seen the news about the 11 Egytpian
students that slipped through customs at JFK and whose whereabouts are
unknown? Welcome to America. It is late and I'm tired - time for bed.
Anyone in this country that doesn't think we're under attack 24/7 is stupid
or intellectually lazy. Do some research on August 22. I don't go through
life paranoid but shit is about to hit the fan. God help Israel (I don't
believe in God but I do support Israel). I just love all the shit I have to
go through to get INTO Mexico, and more shit to leave. What a joke. The
MSM is treating 11 missing Egyptians as a college lark and Israel's defense
as an act of hostility. I wouldn't line a bird cage with the New York
Times. Get a grip folks! There ain't enough virgins to go around for all
the physcos that are against democracy. Thank goodness for pilots who pack
guns. Bring it on!

Time for sleep. We'll settle this in eight hours.

Brad