[Rhodes22-list] Elle and Surveyors..spilling the beans

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 15:49:29 EDT 2006

Hi, Dan,

Timi (the closer-to-boat-dog) was more interested in
sniffing it than sailing in it...but she'll get her
chance. Gotta to figure how to get her #80 of canine
independence onto the boat .(Go willingly? HA)

I remember when I met you & your wife in
Edenton......who knew!

I actually had three boats to choose from...but this
one won hands down as it has a wheel & pedestal rather
than a tiller....much, much easier for me to handle
alone than a tiller, altho' I really enjoy the feel of
a tiller.

I believe this is the same boat that had been
'featured' on 'the list' a while back.

We are still working to get the P-19. We have to go to
MD to get a duplicate title...

elle

http://www.nabble.com/Surveyors-tf2084454.html#a5747216