[Rhodes22-list] Red Wheel Boat

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 15:13:52 EDT 2006

Ed,

That would be interesting , indeed....except that my
feet barely reach the ground now as it is.

We are thinking of putting a Capts chair on the
lazarette, tho',  as seating for the Captain...Oh!
'tis MOI!  ;^)

elle  (not that I'm excited, or anything...)

http://www.nabble.com/Pictures..wheel-rhodes-tf2092129.html#a5769131