[Rhodes22-list] imf mast

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Aug 12 10:07:45 EDT 2006

David,

I've got a used IMF with a slight bend that prevents the new battened
sail from operating properly, but otherwise works fine, so I got a new
IMF so I could use the new sail.  I got the new mast as part of a
package, so I don't know exactly what it costs these days, although I do
know the cost to Stan has skyrocketed due to increasing commodity costs.

I also have my son's wedding at my house in 7 days, so I haven't even
tried out my new mast and sail, much less thought about what I am going
to do with my old IMF.  If you have an interest, let me know.  I won't
be able to think about it until after Aug. 19.

Bill Effros