[Rhodes22-list] Elle and Surveyors..spilling the beans

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 10:04:39 EDT 2006

I think a 20" will be adequate....thanks for the feedback..

  How do you like the Tohatsu?  Is it an 8HP?

  elle

Jim Connolly <jbconnolly at comcast.net> wrote:
  I have the Tohatsu 20" shaft. With the motor up, the very lowest tip of the
outboard is clear of the water when the boat is not pitching, with 200+lb me
at the rear of the cockpit watching it. The rails on my motor lift extend a
bit above the gunwales. I assume a 25" motor would need to be tipped, or
extra long rails installed on the motor lift. FWIW.

Jim Connolly