[Rhodes22-list] L Sailor and sailboat motors

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 21:01:10 EDT 2006

Oh, Ed, you are such a curmudgeon. Just when I'm
beginning to think you are not such a bad sort you go
& prove me wrong.

Be careful when leaping  to outrageous conclusions;
you may land on your -ss.

thanks for the links. Maybe someday we will know as
much as you do.

elle

http://www.nabble.com/Surveyors-tf2084454.html#a5789130