[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Cover

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 13:37:20 EDT 2006

Mark,

If your wife has a sewing machine, one of you can sew
it with a bit of sunbrella and a pattern you can make
from paper.

Or if no machine, go to Hunter Owners.com, & check out
the chandelery; if you don't see anything, call them,
(the number is on the site), ask for Bly Berken, &
tell her I suggested that you call. Tell her what you
need & ask if their canvas co. can make it with your
measurements.  Their company that they use does good
work...I just can't remember the name. (I've known the
folks that own the site for about 10 years...good
folks).

elle