[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Cover even on the Web! Yes, Captain Rummy

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 14 15:32:10 EDT 2006

Captain Rummy:

Thank you for correcting me, she never did when I was there.

Why don't you post that picture of you and Alex in front of the house in
Asheville.

Dave and Mark P:

I suggested Mariner Marine mainly to point out a fellow Rhodies business.
If you look at the pictures you will see that they do mainly high end big
projects.  They are a Mom, Pop and one helper operation (unless they have
hired more).  They stay booked for months ahead.  Alex was thinking aloud
about selling his boat (not the R22, which is Pamala's) because of lack of
sailing time.

Maybe Rummy ought to take a weekend down there to motivate them to use that
big boat.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA