[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Cover

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 14 16:43:42 EDT 2006

Mark P,

     Dave's post contains some problematic information.  Sunbrella can be
sewed on any home sewing machine.  My wife made mine from Sunbrella obtained
from a local large fabric store.  The sewing machine is an inexpensive
Sear's model.  I got a blue piece long enough and she fixed one up.  You can
do.  Give it a try, that is unless you have deep pockets.
     I had the covers from Defender and they lasted just a couple of years.
They were not sunbrella.  You really need to learn how to check the
archives.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA