[Rhodes22-list] Winter Cover - Harbor Freight tarp

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Aug 14 20:33:50 EDT 2006

There is nothing special about this tarp except that it is relatively
inexpensive for its size and quality.  I mentioned that I used it in a
list know when its price dropped from $55.  At $36 I find it very useful to
cover up my Rhodes 22.  In the previous thread, I mentioned that I had
learned to cover everything to prevent ice and snow buildup in the cockpit
and other depressions since they lead to water and ice intrusion problems in
the fiberglass.

Mike

From: "Charles Henthorn" <rexh at sbcglobal.net>

> Michael:
>        Is there a reason this particular tarp adapts itself to the
Rhodes22.  Got a recycled in June to winter in Indiana and thinking about
what I need to do in preparation for winter storage.
>   RexH
>
> "Michael D. Weisner" <mweisner at ebsmed.com> wrote:
>   For those who live in the northern areas and are starting to think about
the fall haul, the previously discussed Harbor Freight #1435-5VGA 19 FT. x
29 FT. 4", 11 mil REFLECTIVE HEAVY DUTY SILVER TARPAULIN has been reduced to
$35.99 plus $8.99 shipping, again. You may order it at::