[Rhodes22-list] Winter storage

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 20:36:42 EDT 2006

Mike:
      How big of a job is it to remove the mainsail from within the mast?
  Rex

"Michael D. Weisner" <mweisner at ebsmed.com> wrote:
  I would never use duct tape since it leaves a residue that can be extremely
difficult to remove, especially when heated (it gets pretty hot under a tarp
even in the winter.) The other reason to remove the sail is for cleaning
after the season has ended.

Mike

From: "Charles Henthorn"