[Rhodes22-list] Winter storage

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 12:25:53 EDT 2006

For those of us with IMF who will be keeping their boat in the water all winter (and hopefully sailing it when the weather is warm enough), any suggestions on how often should one unfurl the sails to prevent mildew?  And is there a recommended point in time when I should take down the sails and get them cleaned even with regular usage?  Or is regular usage the best defense against mildew and the necessity of cleaning?

Thanks,

- Mark

P.S. Nope, Ed, I didn't look in the archives.  If anyone else is annoyed by that, I apologize.