[Rhodes22-list] Winter Answer - Mike

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 14:58:29 EDT 2006

Mike,

I suspect you want a reasonable response - for the logistics involved you might want to borrow either Bruce's, Bill's, or someone else's trailer and take it back after dropping the boat further south.  I have an extra trailer we could put it on while at Hartwell and a free spot.  Probably a 14 hour transit each way and alot of trouble just to avoid boat snow.

For a serious winter sailing break, I'd really better suggest using the R22 Luis has made available in Bradenton, take a plane to Tampa or Sarasota, and enjoy some of the best sailing you can find.

I wonder how much serious response Luis has really had in response to his boat availibility, after no small investment on his part.  I suspect too many are sitting on the coal pile and freezing to death.

Cheers,

Art