[Rhodes22-list] Info on rudders

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Aug 16 16:57:44 EDT 2006

I'm sure there are options about retrofitting rudders, but I would hate
to be cavalier about such an important part of the boat's waterline.  We
know how the "easily steered by a fingertip" handling of the tiller
changes to a slogging PITA when the rudder isn't pulled all the way
down.  I think that little changes in shape and placement can make a big
difference in how your boat handles.

Ben