[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes ContinentaL RUDDER Barbara look here

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 16 18:56:22 EDT 2006

Barbara:

      Here are two pieces of information that may help you:

See the following web site:

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

And have you contacted General Boat in Edenton, NC?  The man who was
responsible for your boat in 1974 still builds the Rhodes 22 one boat at a
time.  He may have a used bottom piece of the rudder in the plant somewhere.
It he does, it would be a lot easier than making a new one.  See:

http://www.rhodes22.com/

Keep in mind that General Boats, dispite it name is a small operation.  The
chief engineer is usually very business during normal business hours.  The
best time to contact him is after 4 pm or on Saturday.

You can also contact him by email, that is when his computer is working.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
Law of the Telephone:
If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.