[Rhodes22-list] Missing link My Hot Key

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:29:29 EDT 2006

L,

They got me beat by a few years as well. I used to be Sales Manager at an
Apple dealer in the 80s and early 90s. We sold thousands of the old Apples
and later Macs. We had a customer that  was using a Lisa into the 90s! I had
a Mac SE 30 for years. Those little Mac in the Boxes were pretty amazing.

Wally