[Rhodes22-list] Rudders-loss overboard

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Aug 17 17:20:08 EDT 2006

Mike,

The only times I've (intentionally) removed my rudder is when I've done my
bottom painting.  Since it swings up, you should be able to free it from a
submerged line or something.  It looks like Stan has a better plan on the
new boats using fast pins.  Personally, I like the hose clamp method--KISS.

Slim