[Rhodes22-list] CB Cleat - strong, permanent fix in blind space

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 22:12:19 EDT 2006

Oh, now I see what I was misunderstanding [whacking myself on the head] ... I thought the 5200 and the fill material were one and the same.  Now I see that you put the 5200 where the wood meets the underside, THEN you put the fill material on top of that once it sets.  Duh.  As I said, I've never done repairs like this, so I'm not even very good at reading detailed drawings.

- Mark