[Rhodes22-list] Second Battery Installation

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 09:41:07 EDT 2006

Same here. I have 2 Group 24 Marine Deep Cycle under V-birth. I have
original water tank and they both fit just fine. The boat is balanced.  I
wondered about venting but I think our boats are so open no worries. You
really do not need a dedicated starting battery. Are you using solar panels?

Have a great trip. Make sure you have at least 2 good radios.

Wally