[Rhodes22-list] Yikes--Unsubscibe Me!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 08:57:36 EDT 2006

Slim,

Gotta be careful with technology.  A co-worker of mine was manning his BBQ
team's  pig cooker at the Memphis in May festival a few years ago.  He
called his wife and told her that her assistance wasn't needed and he'd
handle the late shift on the cooker himself. He then proceeded to 'party
down'.  Something bumped his cell phone in his shirt pocket and called
home.  His adventures were recorded on his home answering machine until his
cell phone went dead or the machine ran out of tape.  Nothing too serious he
wasn't able to talk his way out of but more than enough "show us your t*&%s"
to be embarrasing.

I switched all my R-22 list mail to google mail which makes it easier to
handle and doesn't overload yahoo, which I use for business.  While in
Mexico, I accidently posted from yahoo and Michel signed me up as a new
member from that address as well.  I had to go through the same process as
you.

Remember, alcohol and technology don't mix!

Brad