[Rhodes22-list] Yikes--Unsubscibe Me!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Aug 20 13:39:10 EDT 2006

This just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Ed, refer him to the archives to tell him how to unsub.

Everyone else - tease him a while and tell him he's on the list
forever.

And someone, ANYONE, send me the original message so I can play too.

*---

I'm just kidding of course, but this IS funny.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> salm at mn.rr.com 8/20/2006 3:15:23 am >>>
I know some of you will find this hilarious/pathetic but here goes:

Michael,

Can you please help me.  Apparently I inadvertently subscribed to the
list
from my phone.  My phone address is salm04 at sprintpcs.com.  I can't find
the
way out so will you please unsubscribe that address from the list?

Slim