[Rhodes22-list] FW :CB Cleat

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Sun Aug 20 23:01:57 EDT 2006

  Slim, I might have an idea for you. Drop a weighted string or mono line down the two stripped holes so you can pull thru from bottom access. Now drill small holes in teak dowel so you can pull tight after you have prepaired area and dowel with epoxy or chosen adhisive. Now pull tight from top and tie off till epoxy is cured and re-drill.
 Barry

-------------- Original message from Slim <salm at mn.rr.com>: --------------