[Rhodes22-list] Yikes--Unsubscibe Me!

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:34:48 EDT 2006

Guys,

I guess we all have a mistaken speed dial story.......I have a friend who
really did have something to hide.......her cell phone speed dialed at a
very bad time.....her husband checked his voice mail and got a nice
surprise. The recorded discussion involved the name of a hotel. They were
soon divorced.

Wally  (no it was not me)