[Rhodes22-list] Political humor

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 19:11:10 EDT 2006

brad,
  you're right not to take it seriously. it's the same as when you learn a language --the first words you remember are the curse words, or how to say the name of the the sexy bits in a new language. then you settle down to use what you have learned in a more mature fashion. lot less fun though.
  p.s. who says they are unemplyed. probably do this stuff from work!!

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Rummy,

Here's your answer - its called 'google bombing'. My guess is that some
netroots types are responsible. Some in the industry are upset by this
activity because it displaces legitimate searches but I find it pretty
harmless. Perhaps the people who have time for this stuff should find more
worthwhile pursuits - like a job!

Brad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_bomb