[Rhodes22-list] Is it OK

johnp jhnpldng at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 20:31:12 EDT 2006

Does anybody mind me searching the archives to copy and paste info into the
relevant subforums of the nabble site? Maybe it will save some of us newer
Rhodes owners the insult to intelligence and save some of the more
knowledgable members the aggravation of reading a question that was answered
a year ago.
And at the risk of repetition I'd also like to do a periodical post/email
informing of the nabble site. I would keep it short and use the same subject
line and text so it would be easy to skip over in you're email after you've
seen it once. Also regarding the subforum of reference materials. Would all
the docs on rhodes.org be ok to link or post?