[Rhodes22-list] Wedding

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Aug 23 10:47:00 EDT 2006

Great! Slim.

Lot of work.  Trying to get to my boat today for the first time this year.

Saw your earlier post--no time to reply--yes, it gets a lot like a silly
movie very quickly.  A lot of family politics.  Interesting.  We worked
through it.

Ed, if it were up to me, the whole list would have been invited--but as
the father of the groom I was lowest on the totem pole.  I know my
friends were there in spirit.  Thanks.

Bill Effros