[Rhodes22-list] Electric Trolling Motors

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:06:28 EDT 2006

Dave,

I have seen electric trolling motor mounted to block on rudder. Owner had
modified rudder and atached mounting block off set to one side. You hardly
noticed because the block was quite small.

For me it seems like a hassle to carry around an extra motor but in the
rigth conditions it would work.

Wally