[Rhodes22-list] RE: Rhodes 22

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 27 09:40:02 EDT 2006

Ed,

Why do you sweat this stuff? Why would you ask him to post his private
emails on public forum? If people want to respond on list they can. If
people want to post off-list that is their choice. Your comment about
freedom are silly. In fact your whole post is silly and makes no sense. It
also offers bad avice. Most would consider it bad form to forward private
email too public forum without sender's permission.

Wally