[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Sailing Weather coming...

johnp jhnpldng at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 27 20:34:25 EDT 2006

And the media is having a ball. Got people here in Central Florida running
out and buying generators and plywood. Ernesto already broke up a little and
still has Cuba to get across so it looks like it won't be much. On the other
hand, was looking at the paths of prior storms over the last few years and
being mother nature you never know what it will do. I would think weather
forecasters would have a higher rate of suicide than dentists.