[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Sailing Weather coming...

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 00:19:01 EDT 2006

only in your mothers arms.

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  Slim,

My backyard neighbors, the ones who make elixar every Sunday afternoon,
just left for Naples this morning. They were supposed to stay until
Thursday but I'm guessing they'll be back soon. I've been packing high grade
tequela back from Mexico all month as my contribution to the Sunday
festivities. I'm supposed to pax to Miami on Thursday to teach offsite for
a few days but that may not happen on schedule.

Where can you move where you don't have to hassle with violent streaks of
mother nature? Fault lines in Memphis, snow in Minnie, and one hurricane
after another in Florida, is anyplace safe?

Brad