[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Evac (Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 12:46:56 EDT 2006

Herb,

Well said sir!  And no, you're not a racist for saying it.  We have allowed
political correctness to overrule common sense.  Dr. King's message got
highjacked here in Memphis in 1968 and turned into a cottage industry of
race-baiting for profit.  Only you and I know what is in our hearts, and I
personally refuse to allow anyone to attach a label to me based on
*their*sense of guilt.

Brad